An inverted painting on my wall...yes, my wall, and yes, it is fullsized and magnificent!

An inverted painting on my wall...yes, my wall, and yes, it is fullsized and magnificent!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lonely here at my Blogpost...

Well,hopefully my blog won't be just like the media feeds that nasa sends out to space in hopes that some alien beings will find it and respond, but if so i will just keep posting for my own enjoyment! Thought for today: Did Jesus ever go to India? I have had this discussion with friends and have to this day never heard convincing historical evidence. Some of His teachings remind me of Advaitism, and his demeanor and powers seem strikingly similar to accounts of some of the great yogis throughout history. Anyway, perhaps someone will come along and provide insight. I am going to be trying to find jokes to put on this page soon, so if anyone has some extra jokes they don't need (not too dirty of course) that would be great. In fact, puns, and extra cheeasy jokes are especially welcome. namaste, lachaim, allahuabha, abrakadabra, and peace homefries!

No comments: